Submit an abstract for AAA's Regional Meeting
October 3, 2015
Medical College of Wisconsin
Deadline – We are still accepting abstracts for poster presentations. Space is limited.
Abstracts received by September 8 will be considered for oral* and poster presentations. Any late abstracts (after September 8, will be programmed as posters). Notifications will be sent by mid September. Review the list of topics below and decide where your work fits in. You must register for the Regional Meeting in order to be programmed. Each registration includes one free abstract submission. Please review the Rules and Guidelines before submitting an abstract. Late abstracts may not be included in the meeting program book due to print considerations and when it needs to go to print.
NO revision of the abstract is available after submission. Therefore, please review your abstract carefully before submitting.
Oral presentation information - Oral presentations will be selected from the submitted abstracts for oral presentation. Preference will be given to Undergraduate students, Graduate students and Postdocs. Each author will have 15 minutes total including 2-3 minutes of questions from the audience. *AAA may remove the oral presentations from the program if there is not a sufficient number of quality abstracts received by the September 8th deadline.
Poster presentation information - details to come soon.
Full abstracts will only be available in the printed program and online (PDF) on our website. They will not be published in any of our Journals.
For questions e-mail AAA or call 301-634-7907.
- Anatomy Education
- Cell & Tissue Biology
- Review the full list of Rules & Regulations before submitting an abstract.
- Only the first author may present the paper, unless prior approval has been received from AAA.
- Please upload your abstract as a PDF file. All text should be in Times New Roman, 14-point font for the title and authors; 12-point for the abstract body.
- Your abstract body must have a minimum of 100 characters and maximum of 1400 characters (not including spaces).
- Include your topic category and Academic level at the bottom of the abstract.
- Incomplete submissions will not be programmed.
- Before uploading your document, it would be helpful if your first and last name was in the title. For example "Smith_John".
Please click here for AAA's Disclosure Policy.